This is how to install Pixelmon 5.1.2 to play on the server
Step 1) Open up your Minecraft launcher and run version 1.10.2 by clicking edit profile, next to "Use version" scroll until you find 1.10.2 and run it.
Step 2) Download Forge for 1.10.2 by clicking: http://adfoc.us/serve/?id=27122861086330
Step 3) Download Pixelmon 5.1.2 by clicking: http://mirror.pixelmonmod.com/core/5.1.2/
Step 4) Open the Forge installer and hit "Okay"
Step 5) Run Forge 1.10.2 - 188.8.131.525 by:
- Open Minecraft Launcher
- Click Edit Profile
- Next to "Use version" scroll all the way down until you find "Forge 1.10.2 - 184.108.40.2065"
- Click "Save profile" at the bottom right of the popup screen
- Then hit play and let minecraft load up
Step 6) Close out of minecraft and go into "%appdata%"
- Press your "Windows button and R"
- Next to "Open" type %appdata%
- Hit OK
Step 7) Open up ".minecraft"
- Find or create the "mods" folder
- If you have the mods folder drag and drop Pixelmon 5.1.2.jar into the folder
- If you do not have the mods folder you can create one by right-clicking -> New -> folder, then rename the folder to "mods"
- Afterwards drag and drop Pixelmon 5.1.2 into the mods folder
Step 8) Open up the minecraft launcher and change the amount of ram minecraft is using by:
- Click "Edit Profile"
- Make sure "JVM Agruments" is checked!
- Change the first "1" into a "2" or anything higher, but not higher than the ram on your computer!
Step 9) Hit "Save Profile" and then PLAY!
- Make sure you're running Forge 1.10.2
Step 10) Click Multiplayer
- Add Server
- Under Server Address type: "play.PrimalWars.org"
- Click Done!